Do you want to know what eyelash extensions are? Differentiate between the classical and volumetric lash extensions? Competently choose the wizard, after which there will be no red eyes? We collected the most necessary knowledge and revealed surprising facts about the procedure. Girls increasingly often make the build-up of long expressive lashes in the summer, during vacations, weddings and graduations. The trend for natural nude makeup also migrated to the field of eyelash extensions. Now girls want to have built-up eyelashes to look like theirs, to emphasize the look and not to take time for makeup in the morning.
Eyelashes after lash extensions
Eyelash extensions in Melbourne is a procedure of adding artificial eyelashes to the natural ones. Thanks to this the volume increases, and the look becomes more expressive. Each girl is unique, so when selecting lashes for lash extensions master relies on several factors:
- eye shape;
- thicker lashes;
- lash length.
With different techniques the master can emphasize almond-shaped eyes, hide “sad” omitted outer corners or focus on the color of the eyes, using tinted lashes.
How to do eyelash extensions
Eyelash extensions are a very laborious piece of jewelry work. It’s often compared to beading, when it’s necessary to have high concentration of your eyes on very small objects and accurate movements. Just imagine, each eye has 150-200 lashes. During lashing, the master works on each one. Therefore, the procedure takes about 2 hours. Do not be afraid that all this time you will need to lie without a single movement. If, for lack of habit, the neck gets tired, a good master will offer to change the position or to stretch a little.
Step by step instruction:
- Putting patches on the lower lashes. This is to prevent the lashes from sticking together.
- Degreasing the eyelids. The master removes makeup from the eyes and decreases the skin so that the false eyelashes are well fixed.
- Gluing of artificial eyelashes. Master glues them from the outer to the inner corner of the eye with a transparent or black glue.
- Combing the lashes and removing the patches. The final stage, in which the master checks that all the hairs are firmly attached and will not fall off.
If you’re going to an important event and you have planned the first extension, it is advisable to do it for 2-3 days. First, during the procedure there will be no unnecessary fuss. Secondly, you will have enough time to get used to the lashes and to recognize yourself in the mirror.
What can be the consequences after lash extensions?
After the removal of extensions it will seem that you almost have no lashes. This is similar to the deception of vision, as for a month a girl gets used to see herself in the mirror already with eyelashes. If you want to know more about the procedure, visit https://www.beautylashbond.com.au/.
Possible negative consequences:
- Allergies. The glue contains components that, in rare cases, can provoke a reaction.
- Chemical burns. It occurs from glue fumes, if the eyes were not tightly closed during the build-up.
- Native eyelashes can become thinner and weaker, if you did the build-up with thicker lashes or allowed gluing.