Cannabis, without exaggeration, can be called a unique plant. Our ancestors actively used it for a variety of purposes. In particular, oil used in cooking, medicine and cosmetology was squeezed from hemp seeds. Even today, numerous studies confirm its health benefits. If you would like to find out what is cannabidiol used for then read this article. Let’s find an answer together.
Trace of hemp oil:
- Linolenic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic and oleic acids, omega-3.
- Amino acids.
- Zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur, manganese.
- Vitamins from group A to E.
The use of hemp oil in medicine
It is worth saying right away that hemp oil, like many other herbal products, has no contraindications to use. As such, only individual intolerance can be designated. In the list of ailments with which hemp oil helps fight, there are almost three dozen diseases. A unique set of trace elements, vitamins and other beneficial substances helps relieve inflammation, heal wounds, relieve pain, strengthen immunity and even help fight tumors. A completely safe plant product has beneficial effects on many human organ systems:
- Cardiovascular. The presence of fatty omega acids and phytosterols can lower blood cholesterol. The number of plaques decreases, the heart muscle strengthens. Used as a prevention of heart attacks.
- Circulatory. Zinc, iron, potassium, magnesium, chlorophyll and other elements contribute to the synthesis of red blood cells. Oil is used as a prophylactic for anemia.
- Breathing Squeeze from hemp seeds is used as an element of therapy in the treatment of bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma and even tuberculosis.
- Digestive When taking oil in the stomach, a protective film forms, which heals the ulcers on the mucosa, fights cholecystitis, and relieves heartburn. Suitable for the treatment of gastritis, colitis, etc.
- Immune Acts as an immunomodulator. Reception of oil helps to increase resistance to viruses, optimizes and “boosts” the immune system to cope with diseases in a shorter time.
- Genitourinary. It helps to remove stones and sand, it is used in the treatment of menstrual disorders, ovarian cysts in women, and in men as an element of prostate therapy and sexual dysfunction.
- Metabolism. Oil speeds up the metabolism, which allows you to use it in the fight against excess weight.
- External manifestations on the skin. Cannabis seed squeeze is used to treat various skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, lupus, and vitiligo.
- Another important property of hemp seed oil is its anti-cancer properties. This applies to both analgesia during chemotherapy courses and prophylactic antitumor treatment.
The use of hemp oil in cosmetology
The anti-inflammatory, soothing and nourishing effects of squeezing help to cope with a lack of moisture in the skin, sagging, lethargy, loss of elasticity, weak capillaries. Oil is used in the fight against acne and other problems. Also, the tool helps to give nails and curls strength. Hair masks, restore their smoothness, shine and health, eliminate dandruff. Aromatherapy and massage. As an inhalation, it helps to expand the bronchi and ease breathing, eliminate stress and insomnia. Massage with oil helps relieve muscle tension, pain with rheumatism and arthritis.
The use of hemp seed oil in cooking
CBD Oil is also used for cooking because it has interesting taste and a lot of useful components. The pleasant taste and aroma allows the use of hemp seed oil as a salad dressing instead of olive, corn or sunflower. Suitable for preparing diet foods for people with gastrointestinal problems. The main condition for preserving the use of oil is the lack of thermal.